Saturday, December 3, 2016

An Introduction

I've started a blog a number of times in my life. After awhile I would abandon it, because I got distracted or lost ambition with what I was trying to create. Time and time again I would deviate and then come back. One of the many reasons behind it was, I thought I would get nothing out of it. Why should I do something that will never blossom into something more? You should focus on finding a career that will lead you to stability, you need to have a formal education, you need to stick to the books. Well I've done that, I finished my schooling and have a full time job. I'm suppose to pursue graduate school, but I'm done with education sucking all my creative juice from my soul and I really hate dumbing down my thought to fit popular social perceptions of an academic career. Before taking the next step, I really want to dedicate time to documenting my experience and putting my own two sense. It's what I enjoy.

There is a change of a mindset with creating what I want. It's not about hoping it will become something more, but placing value on my life and saving memories. I'm a person who struggles with the value on her life, because it's been stripped away, discredited. What I create through multiple avenues is a way to reclaim my life. I can go into so much detail of my personal experience, how they influenced the choices I've made, and how I go to this point in my life. Yet, in doing so will take away from what I'm trying to do in this blog.

Lets get down to business.


No comments:

Post a Comment